Quick Dry is a breathable, reusable and washable sheet ideal for babies and also for adults/bed ridden patients who have Urinary incontinence. No parent likes the endless cycle of changing diapers. QUICK DRY with an “OEKO Tex Standard Certification” protects your baby and the bed from getting wet. No more crinkly feeling and stress using rubber sheet which causes heat, rashes and bed sores. “Quick Dry” is a water proof, breathable membrane bonded to a very cozy to fabric.
“Quick Dry”, is a unique product that has been created by
Shiva Texyarn Limited for the first time in India. PUR
technology is the most advanced lamination technology in the world, using this
technology we have created a unique product called “Quick Dry”™ .These modern
design specifications make Quick Dry a special, as well as an effective
Quick Dry is a multi layer product. The main layer is a water proof, breathable membrane bonded to a very soft, cozy top surface. This layer prevents water or liquid from seeping further down. The entire fabric is designed to give comfort to the skin. Uppermost layer of the sheet dries within 5 minutes after wetting. This short drying time is indeed a revolution in the field of bed protectors.
Mainly designed for infants, toddlers and kids. Quick Dry can also be used by adults/bed ridden patients who have urinary incontinence problem.
· Durable (3 times more than that of that of rubber sheets)
· Light weight
· Highly absorbent
· Dries very fast
· Easy washable upto 40˚C
· Anti allergic
· Hold 8 times its weight of water
· Dust and mite proof
· Does not fade
· Highly hygienic
· Reusable and washable more than 70 times
· Soft and cozy, ensuring babies soothing sleep
Quick Dry is available in 22 attractive colours, and also comes in 5 different sizes.
· Hand wash / machine wash with mild detergents (Cold water / Warm water (40deg C )
· Do not bleach
· Do not wring
· Do not dry clean
· Do not iron
· Do not dry in direct sunlight
· No Harmful Substances & Safe to Baby skin
· Product Class I & Strongly recommended for 0-3 year babies
· International Quality Standards